Thursday, July 29, 2021

Lilyan Red - Lilyan shaming treatment


Studio: Unchained Perversions
Cast: Lilyan Red
Genres: bondage blowjobs, bdsm, deep throat, face fucking, tattoos & piercings

Lilyan Red is a young and fresh beauty from Spain. She had got a good fame in the Industry, but now she is retired, even if she is so young. She starts a business in catering and ceremony food service. I come to her restaurant in Spanish countryside, near Barcelona to interview her… but not only for that of course!! I would like to know the reasons of her retirement: I'm sure she is still the nasty bitch I saw on the net. Actually she admit she loves to play in her private life still, but not in public videos anymore. At the beginning of the interview I propose her a ridiculous amount of money, only for a simple bondage set. I'm firmly convinced that Lilyan's slut attitude is gonna be wake up on set. As long as she is tied up and she cannot oppose resistance, I reveal her she is going to be humiliated, used and . She appears not in fear, so I was right: she is a nasty wore and she loves to be hill treated.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7692kbps
Audio: 122kbps





File size: 1.2 GB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cedric Dreamer vol. 10

Video language: English She is right, or course, but she will still probably be shocked to see it is with her own , anthony verusso!...